Dr. David Metz
Associate Chief of Clinical Affairs, Division of Gastroenterology
More Diagnosis POVs
- Dr. Heaney [endocrinologist] Patients' symptoms are often attributed to other causes.
- Dr. Howden [gastroenterologist] Diagnosing the causes of diarrhea.
- Dr. Howden [gastroenterologist] Managing expectations of patients referred to multidisciplinary referral centers with an irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) diagnosis.
- Dr. Howden [gastroenterologist] The gastroenterologist may be involved with diagnosis, patient management, or both.
- Dr. Metz [gastroenterologist] Tools for making the diagnosis.
- Dr. Klimstra [surgical pathologist] A careful pathologic assessment is required.